Sat, Jan 07|
Board Meeting | January 7, 2023
Upcoming Board Meeting of the BDPA Milwaukee where the board will plan out the 2023 Organizational Strategy.
Time & Location
Jan 07, 2023, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
About the event
Strategic Plan for MKE BDPA 2023 Fun and Events.
Saturday Jan 7, 2023 ⋅ 11am – 2pm (Central Time - Chicago)
Bring your lunch to our virtual meeting.
Virtual Meeting link REGISTER, HERE!
You are invited to a VIRTUAL meeting.
When: Jan 7, 2023 11:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Meeting ID: 246 991 796 44
Call in (audio only)
United States, Milwaukee
Phone Conference ID: 224 055 685#
Find a local number | Reset PIN
Learn More | Meeting options
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
SAT., JAN. 7, 2023 BOARD MEETING AGENDA
- Proposed Topic: Review 2022 Final Budget | Facilitator: Melodi | Est Time: 15 minutes - Goal 1: Ensure team is aware of overall 2022 spend - FYI: Document was sent in a separate email
- Proposed Topic: HSCC Education timeline etc | Facilitator: Fred | Est Time: 30 minutes - Goal 1. Ensure team understands commitments - Goal 2: Determine if assistance is needed - Goal 3: What is Student recruitment strategy
- Proposed Topic: Proposed events for 2023 | Facilitator: Rosemary | Est Time: 30 minutes - Goal 1: Everyone suggest items for 2023 - Goal 2: Will we work follow up on the Data Science proposal? - Goal 3: Can we take steps to increase adult membership/volunteerism? - Goal 4: Will we have a Board election in 2023?
- Break | Est Time: 15 minutes
- Proposed Topic: Proposed Budget for 2023 | Facilitator: Melodi | Est Time: 60 minutes
- Proposed Topic:Outstanding/Next steps | Facilitator: All | Est Time: 30 minutes
Team, I hope this time works for everyone's schedule. If this time doesn't work, please propose an adjustment. Please be aware the HSCC Parent meeting is scheduled for 1/14 and the HSCC students are scheduled to meet on 1/21. Fred will share more information in this planning meeting.